Your support for LaCasa benefits our community. We depend on your help to do this work.
Volunteers from Pleasant View Mennonite Church paint the trim on a house on
Help-A-Housesm Day 2007.
For more information please contact Bonnie Martin at 574-533-4450, extension 16.
- You can donate to any of LaCasa’s Programs. See the What We Do section and let us know where you want your money to go.
- LaCasa’s Revolving Real Estate Development Fund improves neighborhoods
in Goshen and returns
rental properties to
home ownership. A gift to this fund keeps on giving because proceeds from the sale fund future purchases of dilapidated homes.
- Property can be donated to LaCasa with a Charitable Bargain Sale. Your gift will help first time homebuyers!
- Memorial Gifts are a wonderful way to remember a loved one.
- LaCasa accepts building materials and supplies. Please call the office, 574-533-4450 to find out if we can use what you don’t need. You will be given a donation receipt.
- You can make a financial gift right now, click here.